Yamaha Tenor Sax YTS62 with 62 Neck - Latest Model
DR TOOT presents a pre-loved (used / secondhand) Yamaha tenor saxophone YTS62 with 62 Neck.
This is the latest model of legendary professional model YTS62 by Yamaha in Japan, which comes with the latest 62 neck and it was released in July 2013 in Japan.
For the USA and NZ markets, it is named as YTS62lll, which is available new for $4,795.00 RRP in New Zealand.
How the latest model is different ?
1. Bore - A slightly narrower bore provides a faster response and greater control.
2. New 62 Style Neck - Allows a comfortable flow of air so that every player can attain a solid tonal core.
3. Harder needle springs - The flexible springs allow smoother key actions which give players to express more their music freely.
4. Improved Low B-C# Connection - Ensures a proper seal for these notes which promotes a clear response throughout the low range of the instrument.
5. New Engraving - More elaborate with finer detail, the new design offers delicate beauty.
6. Backpack Style Case - Semi-hard case offers a contemporary look and greater ease of transport.
This particular saxophone is near new condition and it has just been serviced, set up and tested by our qualified repairer, Masaru, who is also a saxophonist.
Made in Japan
Serial No: E00357 (approx 4 years old)
Near new condition - there are minor marks on body.
Keys & Body: Yellow brass
Finish: Gold backed epoxy lacquer
Neck: 62 style neck
Springs: Blue steel
Bell: Detachable / Hand engraved
Thumb Hook: Adjustable plastic
Pivot screw: Straight tapered with head
Mounting: Ribbed and flanged
Front F / High F#
Comes with an original latest Yamaha backpack style case, Yamaha 4C mouthpiece with Yamaha ligature & cap, new Rico cork grease, new Neotech Pad-It strap, new Yamaha cleaning swab, new DR TOOT cleaning cloth, and one Gonzalez reed of your choice will be supplied.