Zi Flute Bi-Timbre
DR TOOT Brass & Woodwind Specialist present a brand new Zi Flute Bi-Timbre headjoint.
This headjoint is a totally new to market and unique - East and West, ancient and contemporary, meet in the sounds of the new bi-timbre headjoint "Zi Flute by Parisi - Briccialdi Italy" - designed and patented by flautist and composer Giancarlo Parisi and manufactured and marketed by the Briccialdi Flutes Italy.
1. For the classical flutists, who want to experience new sounds within contemporary or perform some songs from the classical repertoire of the twentieth century (for example: Syrinx by Claude Debussy, The Flight of the Bumblebee by Rimsky-Korsakov…etc.
2. For the flute players, who are active in the world music / world or Eastern tradition and already using the dizi, the bansuri…etc.
3. For jazz flutists, who can obtain a tone very similar of the muted trumpet (used in an outstanding way by the trumpeter Miles Davis)
- TUBE, LIP PLATE, CLOSING SYSTEM MATERIAL: STERLING SILVER
- Titanium Stopper with Titanium Crown
Please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4EDTv8I1ec to listen to the sound.
Made in Italy
Comes with an original black wooden case as per photo.