Services | Prices
We work on a wide range of brass & woodwind musical instruments - flutes, piccolos, clarinets, saxophones, cornets, trumpets, Flugel horn, trombones, tenor horns, baritone horns, Euphoniums, French horns, tubas... etc. From minor repairs / services to major overhaul / rebuild / restoration works.
Our services include:
- All repairs are quoted prior to work
- Repair work is completed efficiently
- All work is fully guaranteed
- Free valuation on instruments
- If you are school, music or church groups / bands, we offer special rates - Please ask us.
- All prices subject to change without notice
- A deposit of 50% is required on repairs over $1,000.00
- Prices are a guide only
- Eftpos, Credit Card (Visa or Master), Internet Banking
Dropping off and picking up instruments:
Please visit us during the business hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Sending instruments to us:
Before sending your instrument, please remove all stuff from the case / bag, except the mouthpiece (we need it for the fitting) and enclose your full name, contact phone number, return address and email address.
You can arrange a courier service and pick up via https://www.nzpost.co.nz/pay-print-postage-online
Once we have received it, the team will examine it and contact you regarding a quote. When the work completed, we will contact you and email an invoice. Please arrange payment online - Once we have confirmed payment, we will courier it back to you asap at free of charge.
We use CourierPost and automatic notifications will be emailed you via NZ Post. All courier services for instruments are a Signature Required Service as a proof of the receipt.
DR TOOT's Services/Repairs Price List 2022
Please note that there will be an Inspection Fee of $25.00 incl GST. It will be waived if the instrument is serviced / repaired.
Please click each instrument to see the descriptions and prices: