Services | Prices
We work on a wide range of brass & woodwind musical instruments - flutes, piccolos, clarinets, saxophones, trumpets, cornets, Euphoniums, trombones, French horns, tubas... etc. From minor repairs/services to major overhaul/rebuilt/restoration jobs.
Our services include:
- All repairs are quoted prior to work
- Repair work is completed promptly and efficiently (our turnaround is normally 3-4 working days)
- All work is fully guaranteed
- Free return freight anywhere in New Zealand
- Free valuation on instruments
- If you are school, music or church groups/bands, we offer special rates - Please ask us directly
- All prices are in NZ dollars
- All prices subject to change without notice
- A deposit of 50% is required on repairs over $500.00
- Prices are a guide only
- Eftpos, Credit Card (Visa or Master), Internet Banking
Dropping off and picking up instruments:
Please visit us during the business hours: 8.00am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday - we are always here !
If you would like to bring in or collect your instruments after 6.00pm or weekends/public holidays, please arrange the time with us in advance.
Sending instruments to us:
Please send us your instrument with your full details - full name, return address, email address, home or mobile phone number. Also, please remove all accessories except a mouthpiece with ligature and cap from the case/bag.
We recommend to send by couriers - Fastway Couriers, CourierPost , NZ Couriers…etc. When the instrument is ready, we will email you an invoice and send a txt to let you know. Once we have confirmed payment, the instrument will be couriered back to you immediately at free of charge.
We use CourierPost and automatic notifications for the delivery service will be emailed you via NZ Post. All courier services for instruments are a Signature Required Service for a proof of the receipt.
DR TOOT's Services/Repairs Price List 2020
NB: We have decided to keep the current prices until the end of May 2020
Please note that there will be an Inspection Fee of $25.00 incl GST. It will be waived if the instrument is serviced/repaired.
Please click each instrument to see the job descriptions and prices: