Your shopping cart is empty!
We work on a wide range of brass & woodwind musical instruments - flutes, piccolos, clarinets, saxophones, trumpets, cornets, euphoniums, trombones, French horns, tubas... etc.
Our services include:
- All repairs are quoted prior to work
- Repair work is completed promptly and efficiently (our turnaround is normally 3-4 working days)
- All work is fully guaranteed
- Free return freight anywhere in New Zealand
- Free valuation on instruments
- If you are school, music or church groups/bands, we offer special rates - Please ask us directly
- All prices are in NZ dollars
- All prices subject to change without notice
- A deposit of 50% is required on repairs over $500.00
- Prices are a guide only
- Cash, Eftpos, Credit Card (Visa or Master), Internet Banking, Cheque
Dropping off and picking up instruments:
Please visit us during the business hours: 8.00am-6.00pm, Monday to Friday - we are always here !
If you would like to bring in or collect your instruments after 6.00pm or weekends/public holidays, please arrange the time with us in advance.
Sending instruments to us:
Please send us your instrument with your full details - full name, return address, email address, home or mobile phone number. We recommend to send by couriers - Fastway Couriers, CourierPost , NZ Couriers…etc. When the instrument is ready, we will email you an invoice and send a txt to let you know. Once we have confirmed payment, the instrument will be couriered back to you immediately at free of charge. We will send you a tracking number by email once it has been dispatched.
DR TOOT's Services/Repairs Price List 2019
Please note that there will be an Inspection Fee of $25.00 incl GST from 1st of May 2019. It will be waived if the instrument is serviced/repaired.
Please click each instrument to see the job descriptions and prices: