Korg Tuner Metronome with Contact Microphone TM60C
DR TOOT presents a brand new Korg Combo Tuner Metronome Chromatic TM-60 (Black) with a Contact Microphone CM-200 (Black/Red).
This is very popular and one of the best seller metronome all over the world.
- Tuner and metronome can be used simultaneously or independently. You can practice your pitch and rhythm at the same time
- Highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
- Sound Back function generates the reference tone that's closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the reference and the input sound
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8
- Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker
It comes with the CM-200 Contact Microphone, which sends the vibrations from your instrument directly to the tuner.
By using the tuner together with this contact mic, you can take advantage of quick and accurate tuning without any interference from outside sounds in the environment, and you can also utilize the TM-60’s Sound Back function.
The Contact Microphone is the perfect way to accurately pick up and convey your instrument's sound to the TM-60 and-held tuner with its wide, easy to read meter.
The TM-60 can be placed on a nearby music stand, making it ideal for orchestral or brass band instruments.