Jakob Winter GreenLine Oblong Classic Case - Soprano Sax
DR TOOT Brass & Woodwind Specialist presents a brand new GreenLine Oblong Classic Case for soprano sax by Jakob Winter in Germany.
Since 1886, Jakob Winter - the leading European manufacturer of cases for musical instruments, has been producing high quality cases. Combines the best traditional craftsmanship and skill in working with different materials with the latest production technology.
Their GreenLine cases are made from natural fibres. You can feel how light it is and well-made German high quality.
- Material technology from renewable natural fibers
- No use of toxic glues due to One-Shot press technique
- Resistant, shock absorbing hard cover
- Water repellent and weather resistant
- Lightweight build to maximize low weight and optimized for easy-carry
- 2 Easy-Access locks
- Carrying straps
- Comfortable non-slip soft handle
- Inside lining consists of high quality, eco-friendly cotton velvet
- Odorless inside as no toxic glues are used
- Polystyrene insert instrument protection system for optimal protection
- 2 accessory pockets
Instrument length: 65.0cm
Width at bell: 10.0cm
Made in Germany