Jakob Winter GreenLine Flight Case - Tenor Saxophone
DR TOOT Brass & Woodwind Specialist presents a brand new GreenLine Flight Case for tenor sax by Jakob Winter in Germany directly.
Since 1886, Jakob Winter - the leading European manufacturer of cases for musical instruments, has been producing high quality cases. Combines the best traditional craftsmanship and skill in working with different materials with the latest production technology.
The GreenLine cases are made from natural fibers. You can feel how light it is and well-made German quality.
- Lined with 100 % high quality cotton velvet
- Lining cloth, GreenLine material and cover are pressed together without the use of adhesives
- Polystyrene nest for excellent protection
- Each compartment for neck and mouthpiece
- 2 very secure latches
- Come with 2 strong adjustable straps for backpack style
- Very light weight as 1.75 kg
Made in Germany